COUNT DOWN TO SURGERY

Farmgirl58
on 5/13/09 12:51 pm - AL
Well folks, just 5 more days to surgery day...Monday the 18th is my day to be banded!  I have been on the 10 day presurg. liquid diet....there are days I am so hungry, I could eat the south end of a north bound cow, but instead drink a special K protien water...that takes the edge of the hungeries! I have surprised myself being so good with what I am suppose to be having right now.  So far with the pre op liquid diet, I have lost 12lbs so far....not bad for someone who has had such a hard time trying to lose just a few pounds.  Guess when one wants something bad enough, they will work hard for the prize.
I am getting nervous, excited, and somewhat antsy for Monday. Please keep me in your prayers that this surgery will go just fine, and I will be successful in losing this tonage I have been caring around for umpteen million years!  Hope all is well with all my friends and OH members. 
I truly love this site and all the support everyone gets.  God bless you all.  Farmgirl58
topaz11
on 5/13/09 8:14 pm
I am excited for you! I myself am waiting for the date to be announced. Let me know how you get along. I bet your excitement far out weighs the nervous part:) have a good week.  Great job on the pre-op diet!
Kitty C
on 5/13/09 11:01 pm
thedgepeth1
on 5/14/09 8:30 am - Nashville, NC
I am to waiting for my date to come. I know how you feel a little but I am sure it is more exciting because you are so close. I will keep you in my prayers and keep us posted on you future success.
Mary B.
on 5/14/09 11:07 pm - Southern, MD
Good Luck!! I know how excited you are. I want nervous at all...I went running right in to that OR! LOL Im sure everything will go great! Recovery wasnt bad either. Just KEEP WALKING! Thats the best advice I can give you!
    Banded Feb 23, 2009 / Revision to RNY Aug 25, 2010

Most Active