morning restriction

auntennie13
on 5/12/09 12:17 am
Do any of you bandsters have a lot of morning restriction....to the point that sometimes liquids are really slow in going down?  After it "opens up," I'm ok, but I just wanted to know if any of you have this same issue.
I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.
Farmgirl58
on 5/12/09 7:11 am - AL
My doctor said that in the  mornings it is best to drink something hot, not to eat right away, as a mucus plug will sometimes form and the hot liquids such as coffee will disolve it.  Probably need to just sip coffee slowly. Hope all works out well.  Farmgirl58
Tooty
on 5/13/09 1:43 am - Germantown, TN
I have noticed I am tighter in the morning just the last week or two.  I found this to be odd as I have not had a fill up to this point.  I can drink water out of the tap just fine, but if it is something colder it kind of hurts going down.  I am also finding that it hurts sometimes eating, so I guess I am eating too fast or taking too big of bites.  It usually takes a few minutes to resolve and then I can start again.

Interesting little band....
Cathlena - 39, 4'11"   Start - 210  3/31/09    BMI  Start: 42.4    
 LilySlim - (OdX3)
clovett
on 5/13/09 10:45 am - farmingdale, NJ
Yes, the band seem tighter in the morning. I really just sip on a protein shake. Food is very difficult in the morning.
[link=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcA3oBn/]
[image noborder]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wcA3oBn/weight.png[/image]
[/link]

kathkeb
on 5/14/09 3:21 am
I was at a band support group this weekend.
they mentioned that especially at this time of year (allergy season) that is it not unusual to have some internal 'swelling' --- just as you may have some throat and sinus pressure/swelling, your esophogus/stomach may be experiencing the same.

they recommended warm liquids to 'open things up' in the morning before trying anything more solid.
Kath

seayc
on 5/14/09 11:55 pm
Same for me in the mornimgs.  Hot tea opens you up.  I choose to get the protein shake over with at this time. Later
BEACHCAT
Most Active