not losing

meggsash
on 5/5/09 3:33 am - Nashua, NH
Hi...this is the first time im posting...and im hoping someone can help. I was banded on Jan 12th and lost a total of 30lbs in that month. It has been three months and i havent lost a pound. I have had three fills...which i dont even feel are working. Im not sure if there is another issue here....as I exercise regularly and eat the proper diet. Can anyone shed some light?
crystalglass_33
on 5/5/09 7:40 am - Waterloo, IL
I can! It happens to all of us. I didn't lose for months. I've only lost a little more than you have and I was banded Sept of last year. You just have to keep going, be patient, and follow the rules. Once your fills start to take affect you will start losing again... slowly.... but still losing. The wait is very aggravating. I thought for a long time I was doing something wrong or I was leaking or something but I didn't feel anything until my 6th fill. I now have 7 cc's. Good luck!
zparticle
on 5/5/09 1:08 pm
As Crystal said it just takes time to get the restriction on the band to right level.  I was very frustrated until the restriction started to get dialed in because it seemed like I only lost during the two days around a fill when I couldn't eat.  Also if you aren't regaining remember you are still ahead of the game with what you have lost.
Teresa_rn03
on 5/14/09 7:29 pm - Jasper, AL
Thanks for asking this question and for the answers. 
Girl, you aren't alone. I am there with you.  Banded on the 4/13 and lost 16 lbs in the first two weeks, now I have been going back and forth with the same 3-5 pounds...I have 4cc in my band and get another fill the first part of June~ Hope that helps.  Send me a message if you need someone to gripe to!

~~♥Teresa♥~~
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me  Phil 4:13

Most Active