1 week post op

WVSweetP
on 4/28/09 11:35 pm

Today makes one week since I had the Realize Band C surgery. Everything has went great! I returned to work on Monday and so far so good. I've been following the strict full liquid diet and trying to walk on the treadmill or out and about whenever I can. My highest weight 209lbs, pre-op weight 202lbs and today's weight 186lbs. I know it wont go this fast for long...it's because of the glorious full liquid diet that they put us on. But I know it will work as long as I work with it and follow the doctors orders! I have to admit that as of today I'm giving up on the soups and broths. I've tried several of the ones that I just knew I would like but so far the only one that is ok is cream of potato. But since that one is the least healthiest one I guess  I'll stick to water, crystal light, S/F KoolAid, S/F Carnation Breakfast Drinks, S/F Jello, S/F Pudding and S/F F/F  popsicles until Stage III. I am getting a little hungrier but I just have to fight it the best I can until my first fill. If anyone has any advice on some good full liquids, I'm all ears!

I wish all of you the best of luck! I've read some great success stories which has kept me motivated!  Woo-hoo, finally on the losers bench!

jennitho21
on 4/29/09 12:30 am - Fort Huachuca, AZ
I liked the campbells v-8 soups they are a bit pricier than can soup and they are ready to eat they come in a carton and not a can, I especially liked the butternut squash and the cr of broccoli. I hope this helps.
  SW-276/CW-182/GW-150
Most Active