BAYLEY'S SUPPORT BREAKFAST THIS SATURDAY !!!

Vivian Prouty
on 4/20/09 2:28 am - Fort Worth, TX

Morning All,

This saturday the 25th is the day for our WONDERFUL support breakfast at Bayley's Cafe @ 109 Harwood Rd. in Hurst, Texas.    We meet at 9 AM and it ends....well....when everyone decides to leave.   Everyone is welcome to come whether pre op, post op  or non op.     We always have a good time.    So if you are in need of support with weight loss and need encouragement or just want to meet with a wonderful group of people for breakfast please join us.   Please feel free to bring anything that you would like to share with us....whether before photos, recipes or whatever bring it along.    Please RSVP and let us know if you can come.   We have to give Bayley's a headcount on sat. AM.   Hope to see you there !!!!

WHEN AND WHERE:    BAYLEY'S CAFE      SATURDAY APRIL 25TH     9 AM - ???

109 HARWOOD RD ( behind 1st Bapt. Church Hurst ) corner Harwood and Norwood

Hurst, Texas 76054

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active