Can't wait to wear....

knailnhair
on 4/16/09 4:22 am, edited 4/16/09 5:45 am - Milford, NJ
Is there a pair of jeans, outfit, swimsuit, lingerie you have been dieing to wear. Or can picture yourself wearing when you've reached a thinner you???

I've always had a vision of me wearing Low-Rise jeans, tight short sleeved white t-shirt TUCKED IN, jazzy & glittery BELT, and kick ass heels.  Can't wait to wear this someday!!!

Share with us your visions of what you can't wait to wear....or not wear!!!!

Kimi

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

skeetsangel
on 4/16/09 5:37 am - Harleysville, PA
Ohhhh my - where do i begin!  I have pictured myself wearing so many different things. 

I guess for me right now, since I'm having spring fever and the weather is turning warmer. 

I would love to wair a pair of khaki shorts with a pretty summer halter/strapless top and a cute pair of wedge or heel sandals.         

Next summer.... look out!!!
kellybmomof3
on 4/17/09 9:29 am
I can't wait until I can wear a cute dress that belts in the middle.  I have a nice waist right now, but have big hips, so those dresses aren't so cute on me...YET! 
Kelly B
297/247/165

Summer Slimmers Challenge!

Most barriers to your success are man-made.  And, most often, you're the man who made them.  ~ Frank Tyger
auntennie13
on 4/20/09 4:05 am
I'd love to be comfortable enough to wear a great "little" black dress with some rockin' high heel red shoes.

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.
Most Active