Confused after 1st fill..

janice A.
on 4/11/09 10:12 am - san angelo, TX
I had my first fill on the 6th of this month. First few days were good lil pain but i was good. Then bam.. I was so freakin hungry. More than i was befor a fill.  I dont understand why I am feeling so hungry. it is rather  depressing.  I am going back for another fill this thursday. 
Have any of you gone through this? I thought for sure this would help, not increase my hunger. I am feeling bit discouraged
Any advice ?? 

long term

SW 303/ lapband/ 244 /335 pre-op/ revision 4/11

wish_43
on 4/11/09 11:46 am
This is pretty common for me. You will feel like you haven't even had a fill for the first 3-4 times. I am at 7cc and finally feeling restriction after several weeks. since the fill. Its a slow process moreso for some of us than others. You are lucky you can get a fill again so soon. I have to wait at least 30 days with my physician and insurance.

crystalglass_33
on 4/13/09 1:58 am - Waterloo, IL
Every time I have a fill I feel like this. I go for my 6th tomorrow and I'm hoping he'll give me a nice one so I might feel something. I had a bit if restriction last time and thought I was almost there but I was wrong. Now I can eat whatever... It sucks. Don't give up though. We'll get there. You are lucky you get to have another fill so soon. He makes me wait 4 weeks sometimes 5 and I have to pay $100 each time I walk in there... so it has been a very slowwww and very expensive process.....
Most Active