Getting nervous 17 days until surgery

tlcapo
on 4/10/09 5:34 am - landenberg, PA
The closer my date gets-- the more nervous I get. I can't believe April 27th is almost here.
Michael Eak
on 4/10/09 2:00 pm, edited 4/10/09 2:00 pm - Largo, FL
My date is 10 days away. 4/21! I woke last night dazed, thinking today was my day. I'm very motivated and can't wait. But I've developed what their calling like flu syptoms an allergy. 8 days to clear this up. But the great news though is that on the Pre-op Optifast regimine 4 days now and I've lost 20 pounds. The carton says the average is 52 lbs. in 14 days.

Good luck if you need it on boarding your WL Journey train to Loserville,
Mike

Open RNY 5/10/06 and now
Laparoscopic Realize Banding. 4/21/09
9/1/09 I've rec'd 4 fills and lost 86 lbs. so far.
Check the www.obesitynomorefl.com Website Calender.
PSJ71
on 4/11/09 10:06 pm - Blanchard, OK

Aww, bless your heart.  I really wanted to say calm down and just breathe, but you know what?  I can't because I know when I am finally given a date and it starts drawing near, I will be just as nervous and terrified!! It's so exciting, but so scary too.  I have had many surgeries in my lifetime, but none of them were my choice. 

I know you will do fine though and you will be so happy you did it. 

Hugs,
Paulette

frankh
on 5/25/09 7:27 am
hi there,   I had mine 6.months ago and i couldnt wait to get mine. I knew that it was one of thebest things i ever did for myself. The surgury really isnt a big deal, it takes about 1 hour and your done. I went into surgury at 7:30 and as soon as i woke  up at 10:00 the nurse said put your clothes and go home. ive lost 80lbs. so far and thank god I was able to come off my cholesteral meds, my diabeties meds ,and my high blood pressure pills. this surgury will probably add 10 or more years to my life. So dont be nervous, its easy. Good luck to you on your weight  loss journey. 
Most Active