???before and after pics

Teresa_rn03
on 4/6/09 7:44 pm - Jasper, AL
Does anyone think it is strange that the before and after pictures on the Realize band forum are not just of people who have had the band?  I would really like it if that could be changed.  I would be great motivation to see the after pics of people who have "gone before" me, so to speak, not just with the Realize but with any type of band.
JMHO
crystalglass_33
on 4/7/09 2:58 am - Waterloo, IL
I was just wondering that. At first I figured it was just of bandsters but then I saw someone who lost almost 300 pounds in 1 1/2 years or something. I was so shocked. How amazing is that?! So I looked at their profile and they had gastric bypass. I would love for the pics to be just bandsters but I don't know if they can or will do that.
sharvey1963
on 4/7/09 3:51 am - Borden, IN
I agree, I think it would be great if the before and after picture on the Realize Band forum be ones that have just had the band, I have been looking at the pictures and was thinking it would be great to lose that kind of weight in that short of time and then I saw they had the GB. 

I wonder if that can be changed?

Susan
Realize Band ,1st fill 3cc - Aug 14, 08,2nd fill 1cc  - Oct 2, 08
3rd fill  2cc - Nov 13, 08,4th fill1cc - Jan 8, 09,5th fill 3/4 cc - March 26, 09

Vickie G.
on 4/8/09 4:04 am, edited 4/8/09 4:04 am - AL
I asked the same Questions myself even ask OH the reply was that no one that  had the band had sent pictures in. So they said when some one sent them in they would post them
Most Active