Can We Talk Restriction!

speck
on 4/5/09 11:23 pm
Just looking for feedback.

Surgery was Sept 10th.  I have 7 cc's in band and I dont' really have much restriction.  I haven't lost any weight in over two months now.

I've been having some issues with my fills.  (taking out to much, adding to much, etc.)

If you don't mind sharing, tell me about your restriction please.

TIA

SAndra
wildheart63
on 4/6/09 4:27 am - IL
my surgery was the 9/9/08 i had 7cc in since december and i was beating the same 5 lbs ..up and down until i went on 3/18/09 i had .72 put in and i have found the sweet spot...i am losing now and i get full much faster and stay full.....you may need just a tweek...that was all i needed
good luck
lori

crystalglass_33
on 4/6/09 7:23 am - Waterloo, IL
My surgery was 2 days after yours and I almost have 7 cc's in there. I have barely any restriction at all and I've heard a lot of people say that after 7 they start to feel something so I'm hoping on my next fill he will give me a little more this time. It will come soon enough and you've lost more than I have :) You've done very well in the realize band world. I know you've heard this for 7 months and I'm sick of it too but be patient... your time will come.
Marsha B.
on 4/6/09 11:03 pm - VA
I've had 3 fills totaling 4.75 and I have pretty good restriction.  I get full really quick and seem to stay full for several hours.

Marsha

ShweetWahine
on 4/9/09 10:23 am

I have been at 8ccs for a few months now, i still need more restriction. Sometimes im full quickly and for a while other times i can eat an entire big meal and be fine. Its really weird. Im going to Vegas in 2 weeks and thats why im waiting to get another fill. I want to be able to eat somewhat there :)

Most Active