Food Choices

tenache
on 4/3/09 8:07 am - Lawrenceville, GA
 Ok guys I got a fill about 1 month ago and had to go back and get it readjusted the following week because I could not even keep fluids down. I Dr. stated that my stomach probably had swollen during the fill or just might be to tight. However I an constantly hunger and need a little advise on what kind of filling foods can I eat until I get my fill on the 24th. I am really craving sweets for some reason and just hit the scale this am and only loss 2lbs since the last fill. I am not really tripping about the slow wt loss as long as I am still losing because I think I have did a great job so far. Any good recipes or anything u guys would like to share I would really appreciate it. 
  [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wQMi0mQ/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wQMi0mQ/weight.png[/img]
[/url]

aholmes123
on 4/3/09 11:34 am
When I get a sweet craving I use the no sugar added apple pie filling with some cinnamon and top it with 1 crushed sugar free creme sandwich cookie and a spoon of sugar free cool whip!!

Also sugar free pudding is yummy, filling, and sweet

joyfulbuddha
on 4/4/09 5:36 pm
When I get a craving for sweets I drink a "sweet" protein shake.  I have both muscle milk in the cake batter (mix with vanilla soy milk, and it reminds me of a cake batter shake from Cold Stone)  I've also got the Nectar Sweets chocolate truffle from Syntrax and add a small amount of raspberry sugar free syrup to it.  Doing that I'm able to get my protein in and get rid of my sweet craving.  I've also heard that taking ricotta cheese and adding some sugar  free syrup makes a great sweet dessert as well.
I'm a little teapot short and stout, here is my handle and here is my.....other handle?!?....dammit I'm a sugar bowl!
Mary B.
on 4/6/09 4:10 am - Southern, MD
Oohhh...that apple recipe sounds yummy!!

I have a great "pumpkin muffin" recipe. Not sure how band friendly it is though but I dont have any restriction yet.

Its SO easy, low cal and cheap.

One med can of pumpkin
I box of spice cake mix.

Mix together until blended like a cake mix. Spoon into muffin cups and bake at 325 for 30 minutes. when you spoon them into the cups...make them pretty cause they come out looking like they went in! I like to add extra cinnamon and nutmeg, but you dont have to.

I got the recipe from WW. My whole family likes them so I make them even if we are not being 'good'.

Banded Feb 23, 2009 / Revision to RNY Aug 25, 2010

Most Active