Realize mySuccess Website

Michael Eak
on 4/3/09 11:41 am - Largo, FL
How many OHers are using this site? Why do you like or dislike it?
Open RNY 5/10/06 and now
Laparoscopic Realize Banding. 4/21/09
9/1/09 I've rec'd 4 fills and lost 86 lbs. so far.
Check the www.obesitynomorefl.com Website Calender.
Teresa_rn03
on 4/3/09 6:03 pm - Jasper, AL
Hey,
I get my Realize Band on the 13th.  I have looked around the web site, but have not gotten into it too much yet because if I have understood it right, I have to have the ID or product # from my band to register.  I think I wil like it though and will let you know.  I like the fact that my surgeon will be able to check up on me to see what I am doing...and I know he will....lol   Just feels like it is another way to be held accountable, which is a good thing for me.  (I work with several doctors that are friendly with my surgeon, so I will have many many keeping their eye on me....lol) 
Are you the one that I read somewhere are part of a study for them or something? You can pick my brain...believe me, I am very vocal, esp if I dont like something!
kellybmomof3
on 4/3/09 10:27 pm
I've used it everyday since my surgery.  I use the food diary everyday.  I wish the website had a message board.  Maybe it would be more active than this Realize board, who knows.  I also like the weight chart on the site.  I've been logging my weight in there before I even had surgery. 
Kelly B
297/247/165

Summer Slimmers Challenge!

Most barriers to your success are man-made.  And, most often, you're the man who made them.  ~ Frank Tyger
Livewell
on 4/4/09 3:16 am - Chatham, NJ
I have to say that I have only logged onto it once.  I lost my password and the site doesn't use a cookie so it doesn't automatically recognize me, which requires me to remember yet another password.

I will try it again at some point as I know that my surgeon really likes it and wants me to use it.

tananarose
on 4/5/09 12:10 pm - North Pole, AK
I use it now, when I first signed up my computer didn't like to load the site and I now have that issue resolved.  So far I really like it.   

Johanna
Tom C.
on 4/5/09 11:19 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
I only use it to keep a tally on my weight loss. I don't really like it - especially since they don't have a message board.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
knailnhair
on 4/5/09 11:37 pm - Milford, NJ
I signed in and surfed around after the recommendation of my surgeon. I wasn't thrilled with it at this point only because I haven't been banded yet. I'm hoping once that happens I'll be on their more to track my journey...I agree it would be better if it had a message board.

Are you using it??

Kimi

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

Mary B.
on 4/6/09 3:22 am - Southern, MD
I am using the site to record my food and weight. I use it because my dr office has access. I do wish they had a message board...I would use it alot more if they did.
    Banded Feb 23, 2009 / Revision to RNY Aug 25, 2010

wildheart63
on 4/6/09 5:28 am - IL
i like the recipes and the tracking for food and weight....i use it all the time....i just completes the study they had on realize my success and it was fun to interact with other people who had the realize band to see what they thought of it!
lori

peachwood
on 4/12/09 11:18 am - Milltown, NJ
I use the site frequently mostly for the exercise part.  I think the food lists are incomplete.  Many foods are processed and fast foods.  I like to see the exercise calories versus  the food intake. I also do not like the background and you can not resize the page to see it better.
Most Active