how much time off from work?

Tom C.
on 4/5/09 11:22 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
While I took two weeks off (I didn't take a vacation the year before) I could have went back to work in 3 days.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
bscharwath
on 4/10/09 2:17 pm
I got the realize band C march 16th

I thought I would have the surgery and be back at it in 72 hours and I found it to be a little more intense than that.

I've also had some port pain issue that I really didn't expect.  So my range of movement has been a little restrictive.

I had surgery on Monday and by Friday I was feeling ok but It took me about 2 weeks to get back up to speed.  I was really feeling great this week, then got  a whopper of a sinus infection.
But I still feel better than I've felt in about 4 years.

I suggest building in as much time as you can and then if you don't need it that's great.

I just heard so many people say they had the surgery and were back at it in no time so it really caught me off guard that I was out of it for so long.

I have a three year old too.  And she's been a real trooper.  But it's was strange the first week or so not being able to pick her up.  

Beth

Most Active