Coughing at night

Stidd2
on 3/30/09 12:11 pm
This is my second band, alot diffrent then first one but it seems like it is adjusted good but lately I have been waking up at night coughing, during the day I feel great eat small prosions, drink water and try not to have anything after 7:00 even had nothing after 5:30 and still woke up coughing. dose anybody have any sugestions. Thank you

Wilbur 
Farmgirl58
on 3/30/09 12:56 pm - AL

Is there a possiblity that you may have allergies and sinus problems? Seems like I also read some where that if the band has too much restriction, one of the side effects was coughing. Just a thought.  Best Wishes...farmgirl58

tommiejean_27
on 3/30/09 11:10 pm - Sherwood, AR
Coughing along with reflux happened to me when I got too tight and nothing helped until I took out .5 cc's.  I wish I still had that .5 cause I felt like I had restriction but the reflux and night coughs were too much for me to handle.  Did you recently get a fill?  Good luck!
Stidd2
on 4/4/09 12:31 am
Hello,

Thank you, I had a feeling it may be Yes, I just had a fill but it was too too tight lost 5 lbs in 24 hours she took out .5 cc and felt great for about 4 days then started coughing at night so i made an appt for next tuesday but i feel the same as you did it seems its working great but cant handle the coughing at night Thanks again hope yours is working for you I aready lost 100lbs with the first band this one is completely diffrent . have a great Easter keep in touch. Wilbur
Michelle B.
on 3/31/09 1:35 am - MN
Coughing at night is a sign of too tight fill.  I'd talk to your Dr - Good luck!!

Stidd2
on 4/4/09 12:33 am
Thank you, I had a feeling thats what it was , I made an appointment for this comming tuesday.
Most Active