Newest Band Member!

kellybmomof3
on 3/27/09 1:46 am
Hello, all!  I'm Kelly and just joined the Band on Wednesday!  Got home last night and am trying to learn my new way of living.  Sip, walk, sip, walk.  Sipping is hard and not something I practiced before!  I practiced chewing and eating small pieces of meat, but not sipping.  Anyway, I have the Realize Band and my card says it holds 11cc's.  Of course, not yet!  LOL!  Just wanted to introduce myself! 
Kelly B
297/247/165

Summer Slimmers Challenge!

Most barriers to your success are man-made.  And, most often, you're the man who made them.  ~ Frank Tyger
scorpiokutie
on 3/27/09 11:25 am - Baltimore, MD
Hi

Congratulations on your surgery!!

Tiffany

Heather :o)
on 3/27/09 12:33 pm
Congrats! I just had a revision to Realize on Monday 3/23, so I am walking and sipping with you! Best of luck for the best of success!
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
kellybmomof3
on 3/27/09 10:14 pm
Thanks, ladies!  It's great to meet both of you!
Kelly B
297/247/165

Most barriers to your success are man-made.  And, most often, you're the man who made them.  ~ Frank Tyger
Vickie G.
on 4/1/09 1:57 am - AL
Hi Vickie Here ! Just got mine on the 30th and am sipping and walking with you all ! Good Luck ! I also will hold 11cc's
kellybmomof3
on 4/1/09 6:37 am
Nice to meet you, Vickie!  How are you doing?  You just get home yesterday? 
Kelly B
297/247/165

Vickie G.
on 4/1/09 6:58 am - AL
Yes  Doing good so far ,hope you are as well .
kellybmomof3
on 4/1/09 12:54 pm
Today was the first day that I felt really well.  My muscle where my port is was hurting before, now it only hurts if I move wrong.  All in all...I'm feeling really good. I sent you a friend request.  I thought since we are so close in dates, we could support each other.
Kelly B
297/247/165

Most Active