BAYLEY'S SUPPORT BREAKFAST TOMORROW....WHO IS COMING.????

Vivian Prouty
on 3/26/09 10:49 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Coffee DrinkerGood Morning My Friends,

Yep....it is Bayley's Support Breakfast time again.   It is Tomorrow at 9 AM.    We always have a wonderful time there.    Lots of support and encouragement available to all who need it and come.   So if you want to have a fantastic time with a group of wonderful people who have ( some Have that is ) had WLS or is interested in having WLS or just interested in WL...then please come and join us for it.    It ends....well when everyone is ready to go home.   LOL    We will stay as long as needed.     SO drag out those before photos, recipes, or anything else that you would like to share with our group and meet us there for a great time of fellowship and food.
Hope to see you there.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

WHEN AND WHERE            BAYLEY'S CAFE      9 AM - ????   

SATURDAY MARCH 28

109 HARWOOD RD. ( corner of Harwood and Norwood ...behind 1st Baptist Church of Hurst )

HURST, TX. 76054

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO RSVP....WE HAVE TO GIVE BAYLEY'S A HEAD COUNT IN THE MORNING !!!!   PLEASE COME AND HAVE SOME FUN !!!!!

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

lisawtl
on 5/13/09 2:47 pm
Hi!

I know this is an *old* invitation, but do y'all still meet?  I was banded 7 days ago in Dallas, and while I live in Waco, I'd love to drive up some weekend to meet y'all.  My sister lives in N. Richland Hills, so I could make it a family visit trip too.  I'd love to ask some questions and see how you all are doing.  We don't have much going on in Waco.  --Lisa
Vivian Prouty
on 5/13/09 9:33 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Yes Mam we do !!!   We meet the last saturday of every month.    We may have to change restaurants though in the near future.    After having the breakfast there for the last 2 yrs....their service the last couple of months has been lets say less than desireable.    But we meet the last saturday of each month at 9 AM.   I post it on all the major MB's.    SO be looking for my post.    WE would LOVE to have you join us.   I live in North RIchland Hills also !!!   Have a great weekend !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active