HAVE MY SURGERY DATE

Farmgirl58
on 3/26/09 10:21 am - AL

Just want to let all my bandster friends know I now have my surgery date, scheduled for the 24th of April.  Will have to go to the hospital on the 10th for preop procedures. ekg, bloodwork, etc.
I am excited, nervous and a little scared, but I know this is the best procedure to have.  I figure I only have about 30 +yrs left of my life, am 58, so I want to live it to the fullest and the healthiest.

Keep up the good work and lets all support each other through this journey to a new body and spirit.  farmgirl58

Tom C.
on 3/27/09 12:32 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Great news !! Can't wait to see you on the loser's bench !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
scorpiokutie
on 3/27/09 12:44 am - Baltimore, MD
Congratulations on getting your date!!

Tiffany

Jackiepurs
on 3/27/09 6:17 am - Carbondale, KS
Congrats on getting your date!  I too, am new to this site and I just recently found out I will be banded on April 22nd!!!  Like you I am so excited, nervous, etc.....ready for my new life!  congrats to you!
Farmgirl58
on 3/30/09 5:14 am - AL
Fantastic, I wish you the best of health and a very successful surgery.  Will be a new life style for us, but we can do it. 
A friend and I were talking about another person not being happy with themselves.  I spoke up and said I was very happy with me, who I am.  Her response was" If I was happy with myself, why am I having this surgery?"  My reply to her was I like who I am, the kind of person I am, like what is inside, but not too happy with the outer shell, that is why I am having this surgery...to be new and improved!  She said, OH!!  Friends mean well, just doint realize what they are saying.
Anyway, you will do well on this new chapter in your life.  God Bless...Farmgirl58
Heather :o)
on 3/30/09 10:01 pm

That is great news!  Your feelings are all normal, but you will be post op and moving fwd before you know it.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
Most Active