Realize site

Heather :o)
on 3/25/09 9:00 am

Yesterday I was able to put in my number and unlock the Realize site, I am finding it is not too user friendly.  There isn't a scroll bar on the side to scroll, and pagedown doesn't work on it.  I have a small Acer laptop, so I can only see a tiny part of the site on it, then I use my desktop pc which has a much larger screen, and still you cant scroll down, like if you do a recipe search, it may list the recipes, but you can only see the first few bc you cant scroll down that far. 
I am pretty computer literate, so I don't think its me.
Anyone else notice this?
-Heather

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
(deactivated member)
on 3/25/09 11:57 am
i cant get it either, i have tried everything and still i cant get the page to max. i dont know what else to do. i like this site im on it often. carolyn
peachwood
on 3/25/09 12:45 pm - Milltown, NJ
Having the same problem lately.   It is the web site.  I will try to contact the webmaster.  I thought it was me but since I saw this I know it is not. 
Jane
on 3/25/09 12:59 pm
Glad its not just me who noticed it.  It makes it such a PIA to use.  Has it always been like that?
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
Jackiepurs
on 3/27/09 6:13 am - Carbondale, KS
Hi Heather...I just wondered why you had a revision to the realize band?  I am new to this site and I am having the realize band placed on April 22.  Very excited, nervous, etc, but I was just curious about your revision since everyone says that there is no difference in the 2 bands as far as weightloss goes.  
on 3/29/09 4:06 am
The band I had was the oldest one, and its been very hard to adjust, like I have no sweet spot, I was either way too tight or way to loose.  I had good restriction the first yr, lost 90 lbs in 9 months, then got pregnant, had a baby, lost all pregnancy weight to being back to the 90 lbs lost, but have basically been at the same weight for 3 yrs now.  So my surgeon suggested upgrading to a newer band, he thinks they have come a long way, and he told me he believes I can get to goal with the new band since bc it holds more, theres a lot more tweaking that can be done.  So after a lot of research I agreed to the swap. 
crystalglass_33
on 3/26/09 4:01 am - Waterloo, IL
I know when I bring it up at work my monitor is HUGE and it comes up HUGE. It's annoying because I'm trying to be discreet and it won't let me. But I have never had a problem w/ not being able to see something. Guess it's my gigantic dumb screen.
wildheart63
on 3/26/09 5:16 am - IL
I DON'T HAVE  ANY PROBLEMS WITH IT AT ALL. KEEP TRYING OR CALL THE HELP LINE
LORI

jkhawk8
on 3/28/09 2:15 pm - Alexandria, KY
I had to change my screen resolution to get it all on at one time, but I hate that because then the print's too small for my aging eyes.  My no-line bifocals aren't the best for computer work, anyway, so I always set my resolution to get the largest print.   Unfortunately, not every web site works for me that way, Realize being one. 

That's the main reason I don't use it.  My nutritionist (Beth) and psychologist (Dr. West-Smith) have worked with Endo-Ethicon on the design of the website (they also have articles there).  I've given Dr. West-Smith a whole list of my pet peeves.  She sent them along to the webmasters and some have been improved, but the screen resolution hasn't.

Just my two cents worth.

Jan

Most Active