Trouble logging onto the Realize Band site

I WAS ONLY GIVEN ONE PIECE OF PAPER FROM MY SURGEON YESTERDAY, WELL HE HAD GIVEN IT TO MY SPOUSE WHO WAS WITH ME AND IT ONLY HAS A 16 DIGIT CODE ON IT, NOT A 12, I HAVE TRIED A LOT OF DIFFERENT COMBOS FOR IT AND IT STILL DOESN'T WORK.  I DIDN'T EVEN SPEAK TO MY DR. AFTER WARDS SO I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO TO LOG IN. CAN ANYONE HELP?? THANKS!
Michael S.
on 3/21/09 2:03 pm - WI
REALIZE Band on 02/20/09 with
Hi hon.

There are 2 codes needed.  1 you can get from Realize, and 1 you get from your doctors office.  I forget which code is which.  I had to call my DR. Office and Realize to get both codes.

One is a "surgeon" code and one is your personal code.

I belive your doctors office is the 12 digit code.  Give them a call on Monday and they should be able to give it to you no problem.

--Mike

It's not a sign of weakness to seek help when you need it.
The only sign of weakness is NOT to seek the help you need.

530/428.6/363.0/200 (High/Surg/Cur/Goal)
7.0cc in my 9.5cc Band (Sweet Spot)

www.hungry2live.com - Winning my Battle Against Obesity Thanks to Weight Loss Surgery

Okay, I will try that. Thank you for writing me back! Thank you also for sending your great wishes and your friends nice wishes my way! So nice of you!
jazzyone30
on 3/22/09 12:49 am
Hey ..i had a very similar thing happen i had to call my doctors office and get the generic 12 digit code and put it in and then i had to put the 16 digit in after that... i would call the doctors office tomorrow and get that 12 digit code and put it in and you should be all set.. :) good luck and congrats on further success :) 

Most Active