nightmare/ dreams

Cina B.
on 3/20/09 4:57 am - Philadelphia, PA
Is there any one whom hasnightmares or dreams on a reagular basis since surgery?  I noticed that I am beginning to have dreams on a regular.  Every time I close my eyes there seems to be something that comes to me in the form of a dream.  What do you think?
knomel1
on 3/20/09 5:27 am
REALIZE Band on 01/23/09 with
I have always had vivid dreams, but since surgery they have become quite bazaar!  My dreams have involved people from far back in my past.  People I haven't thought of or seen in 10-15 years.  The subject matters have also become a little more sexual than usual.    Beats me as to why...but most of the time its more amusing than scary.

Mel
10.2cc's in my 11cc band - still looking for my sweet spot!
High/Pre-Op/Goal - 263/242/150   
~Without love in your heart, each breath is wasted~

Cina B.
on 3/20/09 5:36 am - Philadelphia, PA
My dreams also involve people from my past.  But they are not so called night mares since they don't scare me.  For the most part just dreams that are really vivid.
crystalglass_33
on 3/20/09 7:45 am - Waterloo, IL
I have also always had very vivid dreams that I have no probelm remembering but lately, in the last 6 months, they have become very weird. I think we dream of people from our pasts because we are looking forward to the day where we see someone like that and they are astonished by our new bodies. I can't wait for that :) And I believe the sexual dreams are similar. We are becoming more comfortable w/ our bodies or even the idea of having a better more attractive body and that leads our minds and our dreams into the gutter. I know I feel more sexual since my surgery and defintiely more comfortable w/ my body :) And it will only get better folks! Watch out!
Most Active