Tired

janice A.
on 3/4/09 10:45 am - san angelo, TX
It's been 3 weeks since i was banded. I returned to work on Sunday; since then I have felt so tired.  When I come home I don't even have the energy to walk my 2 miles.  Seems I am a bit weak. I am taking flinstone childrens vitamins but It dosnt seem to be enough. I am also taking plenty of protien through my meats and such. Any suggestions..

Thanks in advance for your help.

long term

SW 303/ lapband/ 244 /335 pre-op/ revision 4/11

Ashley A.
on 3/4/09 1:09 pm - Dayton, OH
VSG on 06/27/12
http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/LapBand/3831206/No-Energy/

Hey this was a post I actually asked when I was a couple weeks out. I did take the B-12 advice and really seemed to work. It took me a couple months before I really got energy. I hope this helps.

Realize Band-12.1.08 Revision to VSG-6.27.12

crystalglass_33
on 3/5/09 6:18 am - Waterloo, IL
My doctor told me Flinstone vitamins are just calories. If you compare them to regular vitamins the amount in them is ridiculous. IT's like 10% of your daily Vitamin C and so on and so on... you might as well get some chewable women's multivitamins, they are not that bad and I feel much better after taking them. Also I have heard of people becoming anemic after a surgery like this one, I am, and if I don't get enough iron I feel like crap and I can barely get out of bed! Good luck!
stiletto6507
on 3/5/09 10:18 am
i get the B12 shot once a month.

Kim Francis
on 3/5/09 12:16 pm - Cranston, RI
On March 5, 2009 at 6:18 PM Pacific Time, stiletto6507 wrote:
i get the B12 shot once a month.
you can get a shot??? I also take flinstone vit's with iron.  i have low iron and the other chewables are yucky.  I have the b12 sublingual but they make me so gassy i stoped taking them.

Kim
waiting for revision from band to sleeve surgery date!!

stiletto6507
on 3/5/09 12:20 pm
i use centrum chewable, and i give myself the shot in the hip once a month.  i have tried my upper thigh, and arm but only feel it when i put it in my upper thigh.

Most Active