Pain in right side (liver?) after Realize.

Bandnerd
on 2/14/09 10:25 pm - Silver Springs, FL
I had my band put in on 2/10/09 and immediately afterward, I had really bad pain on my right side near my liver. I have scratches and bruises on my leg that I am thinking came from the lap instruments and him tussling with my liver. The doctor came in and wanted to see the whites of my eyes to see if they were yellow. I asked him if my liver looked fatty and he said "No, it was perfect." So do you think he damaged my liver? 

I am 5 days out post-op and my right side still hurts the most. My left side has never hurt. I have not had any pain meds since the 2nd day of surgery. I had an allergic reaction to the morphine.

Also, it hurts when I feel like I need to burp, but can't. I have like rolling burps in there but they aren't coming out. I am walking a lot.

I am scared that I've slipped. Are there any symptoms?

I know it's a lot of questions. Thanks for reading.
Jessica H.
on 2/15/09 10:02 am
oh wow... you should probably call your doctor about the pain.  The rolling and stuff is probably from the gas i felt the same. 

Jessica
Terry Cieniewicz
on 2/16/09 5:34 am - Martinez, GA
The gas sounds normal.  I don't think you slipped but if you are concerned have them check it.  As for the rest...it does sound fishy.

Terry

Most Active