NEW OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER HERE !!!!

Vivian Prouty
on 2/6/09 9:21 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hello Everyone,

As you all know....a bunch of us just went through our OH Support Group Leader training this week.    I was one of them.    I am going to start up a support group in Hurst and I was wondering you would be interested in joining and attending it and what day would be best for everyone.    If it is saturday or sunday the afternoons would be best for me.    I have decided to have it at the Starbucks near North East Mall.    What do you guys think and who would be interested in attending it.   I have named my support group " Lose It 4 Life" because I do plan on being a loser for the rest of my life.    Who wants to join in my group.   As a person 3+ yrs post op....you can NEVER ever get too much support !!!! 

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

I can do "ALL" things through Christ who strengthens me !!!  God will give you complete peace if you will just ask him.   And give him thanks through ALL things.

LOSE IT 4 LIFE !!!
Obesity Help Support Group Leader

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active