just wondering

msdietcoke
on 2/6/09 2:54 am - FL
hey all,had surgery feb.3 all went well (thanks for prayers) i also had a hernia repaired. is all the grumming and growling normal? and the gas terrible.....also iam having loose poo.      

have a good weekend all     

bornagain3
on 2/6/09 3:02 am - Scottsville, VA
Yes grumbling and growling go with the territory, and unfortunately gas especially the first few weeks.  you are probably not really on many solids but your bowel movements will probably change in a few weeks.  I got constipated, and had the reverse effect.

Hope you feel better about it all soon.

Jeane 
kn29
on 2/6/09 3:31 am - Naples, FL
Hey !!!!
Sounds normal to me. I wish you a speedy recovery.
bkg 5kn29 **I want to be free from this body I'm trapped in!     

picture 

msdietcoke
on 2/6/09 4:45 am - FL
thanks for answers.  hey kim  ttul
NaughtyZute
on 2/6/09 11:50 am - Climax, MI
Yes.  I experienced a strange twist on a popular children's book "Where the Wild Things (f)Are(t)"  teehee.  But seriously the gas does pass (oh I am full of it tonight) and then it's just the fun multi-part belching too enjoy.

My greatest joy from the post-surgery gas was the fun I had driving my famously flatulent, stinky 22 year old son out of the room.  Gawd.  I'm really evil aren't I?  Oh well.  Guess I'll stick with what I'm good at.

Welcome and hope you get feeling better really soon.  My worst gas was probably day 4 and then on day 5, I started feeling much much better.

If you don't like your life, change the way you're living

Most Active