Anyone have more than 8ccs in their 10 cc band?

aphephobicfriend
on 2/13/09 5:56 am - Ocala, FL
thank goodness you finally feel something. glad to know!
As someone told me lately, everyone deserves the chance to fly!
crystalglass_33
on 2/12/09 5:20 am - Waterloo, IL
I have 6 cc's in my 9cc band and I feel nothing... I'm starting to think it's not me, it's the band. I've been reading a lot about this and it seems the Realize band people didn't "realize" their band doesn't work so well... This is discouraging knowing I've had 4 fills and i could potentially have 3 or 4 more and still not feel anything. What happens if I get to 9 cc and i still don't feel anything. Sounds like a huge waste of time and money... 

aphephobicfriend
on 2/13/09 5:59 am - Ocala, FL
will your doctor give you more saline at one time? Mine has been really responsive to me and listened to me over my concerns and such. he told me what it could be and what my options were. but no matter what, it should work so if its not yet its either more patience that's needed, or the band has slipped. its not like people who have it on right can just eat around it, through it, whatever. So I would try to hang in their, and talk to your doctor. maybe he'll give you a couple of ccs next time you go so then you really won't have that many more fills before something for sure happens. good luck, sorry its been so frustrating for you
As someone told me lately, everyone deserves the chance to fly!
Most Active