BAYLEY'S BREAKFAST TOMORROW....WHO IS COMING????

Vivian Prouty
on 1/29/09 9:13 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Hello everyone and good friday AM to you all,

Tomorrow is our monthly breakfast at Bayley's Cafe in Hurst, Tx.     Our breakfast is open to anyone and everyone in need of support and encouragement.    Even if you aren't in need of support you are welcome to come and just visit and have a fantastic breakfast with us.    Let's all start this New year off right with supporting one another on our weight loss journey.    So please bring recipes, photos, anything that you would like to share with us.    We are hoping that this will be a great year for us all.     Please RSVP if you can attend so we can give Bayley's a head count in the AM.     Anyone is welcome to come.....any surgery.....preop's.....non-ops.....anyone.    Hope you see you there and get to know you better.    God bless you all !!!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

WHEN AND WHERE:     BAYLEY'S CAFE ( corner of Harwood Rd. & Norwood.....behind 1st Bapt. Church of Hurst )  
                                            109 Harwood Rd.

Hurst, Texas 76054

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Vivian Prouty
on 1/29/09 9:24 pm - Fort Worth, TX
9 AM everyone....not enough coffee in yet.   LOL  

Don't forget to RSVP.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active