XP: Tomorrow's the day for me too!

knomel1
on 1/22/09 12:26 am
REALIZE Band on 01/23/09 with
Just wanted to ask for your prayers and positive thoughts tomorrow!  You can never have too many prayers!  I will be banded at 9 am.  I cannot wait to join all of you on the Losers Bench!

Mel
10.2cc's in my 11cc band - still looking for my sweet spot!
High/Pre-Op/Goal - 263/242/150   
~Without love in your heart, each breath is wasted~

mochasoul
on 1/22/09 3:44 am
I will be praying for you....See you on the Losers banch.....
D-Lovely
RackeSRN
on 1/22/09 7:36 am - Florence, KY
Will keep you in my thoughts!   and we got a place warmed up for ya!
Sonja
tbines401
on 1/22/09 11:18 am - Columbia, SC
I have you in my prayers. Good Luck just believe all will go well because it will. I was afraid and happy at the same time up until I was put to sleep but believe me it will be the best surgery you have ever had. Little to no pain. Gas is the bear but try to walk around your house whenever you can so you can get the gas to move outwards. I was Banded DEC 2 if you need to ask me anything I am here. I prayed for you.
tbines401
on 1/22/09 11:22 am - Columbia, SC
I prayed for you all will go well If you have any questions once you get home just reach out and I will respond to you. I am pretty new and learning as well. mixed emotions are normal I had them up to the last minute but I knew all in all it was the best surgery I could ever have and you will find this to me so true, The gas is the bear but walking around the house is the key to it. Do the best  you can do. Congratulations and I prayed for you.
bornagain3
on 1/25/09 3:46 pm - Scottsville, VA
You are certainly in my prayers and I think you will be surprised at how easy recovery is from this procedure.  Be sure to walk (for gas) that first night.  Keep posting for support when you can.

Jeane
Most Active