My clothes are starting to feel comfortable!

twintina
on 1/18/09 8:26 am - Northwest Suburban, IL
I am starting to feel very comfortable in my clothes! This is such a weird feeling - after feeling so uncomfortable for so long!  I hope they continue to feel baggy and that I don't sabotage myself by eating more to fit into them. 

At what point did you start buying new clothes? I don't want to buy clothes and have to keep buying new ones in different sizes.
bornagain3
on 1/18/09 8:26 pm - Scottsville, VA
Folks have suggested that instead of putting out big money for clothes that we check out thrift store, 2nd hand stores etc. 

My problem is I don't have time to go shopping!  I did get a couple items in a smaller size, but it is time to go to the next smaller size and haven't bought  thing yet. 

I had a pair of jeans on yesterday, and though I am at my lowest, I felt they were tight, until I realized I had them pulled up to my bra and that was the reason they felt weird!

It's a nice problem to have.

Jeane

Melanie C.
on 1/19/09 4:29 am - Inverness, FL
Congratulations ... I had my surgery the day before you did.. Can you tell me how much you have lost so far??... My doctor says Im on schedule but I always feel like im cheating..lol...
RackeSRN
on 1/19/09 7:27 am - Florence, KY
Congratulations, now is a good time to explore "Vintage Shopping" as my daughter affectionately calls it.   Good Will, Salvation Army and 2nd hand stores are the best thing in the world when you are dropping sizes!  Check your Good Will store because many times they have 50% off their clothing during the week.
Sonja
Most Active