Just a thought and your opion

stiletto6507
on 1/16/09 12:55 am
okay, i was banded on 11/03/08 and as of today 01/16/09 i am down 36 pounds.  i am back to running two miles on the track every other day and lifting weights again.  i KNOW that this type of surgery is a slow and gradual weight lost, but i kinda want to see if i can kick it into high gear.  i was thinking us taking lipo6 or hydroxycut, just one pill, and only on the days i hit the gym.  anyone thought of using anything like these?

auntennie13
on 1/16/09 2:54 am
I wouldn't use anything that isn't prescribed.  I would be very worried about taking anything that might irritate your new pouch.  The only thing I'm allowed to take, according to my doctor, is Tylenol.  Everything else can have irritating side effects on the new pouch.

Be patient.  You knew going into this surgery that weight loss wouldn't be as fast as other procedures, so keep on working out and following the Band plan.  It will come off.  We didn't put on our weight overnight, it won't come off that way, either. 

36 pounds in 2 months IS kicking it in high gear!  That's averaging 18 pounds a month....that's pretty high gear, if you ask me.

Be patient and let the Band work for you.  You'll feel great in return.
I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.
bornagain3
on 1/16/09 4:21 am - Scottsville, VA
I was banded Sept. 29th and have only lost 27 pounds.  I think you are doing great!!!

Jeane
wildheart63
on 1/16/09 5:21 am - IL
NO................... AND YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO!
DO WHAT YOUR DOING NOW....YOU DOING FINE1
LORI

Most Active