Realize Band chat room and before and afte pics...

Farmgirl58
on 1/14/09 8:51 am - AL
Hello all the Bandsters out there...have a question?  How come there is never anyone in the Realize band chat room?  Would be nice to chat with others who are going through, or had the Realize band procedure done.   Also, why is there no before or after pics on this site?
If anyone is interested in starting the chat room, please let me know!  Thanks, Farmgirl58
bornagain3
on 1/14/09 9:54 am - Scottsville, VA
I would be interested in the chat room.

Jeane
Let_It_Be_Becky
on 1/14/09 1:42 pm
I would be interested in a Realize band chatroom.  I didn't realize there was more than one room.  I am only 3 weeks post-op and feel like I'm not losing like a should/could be.

Thanks.

Becky
carolw1229
on 1/15/09 3:25 am
VSG on 10/18/17
I post on this site, but not necessarily in the chat room. What is the difference between the message board and the chat room? I'd be happy to chat about m y experience with my Realize Band!
Carol
Farmgirl58
on 1/19/09 2:56 am - AL
Carol, the difference between the message board and chat room is in the chat room we can instant message each other, and other folks can get into the conversation as well.  The message board is just that, write a message and when someone can read it and respond, can send a message back for you to read at a later time. There is no instant response, where the chat room we are all on the same time, just like aol instant message or yahoo, or msn instant messanger.  Maybe one evening all my friends can be on the realize, or the reg. lap band chat site and carry on a great conversation.  Farmgirl58
LHolloway1
on 1/16/09 2:39 am - Hampton, GA
I agree they should have a chat room on maybe yahoo ... where we can gather and actually talk live  or some wheres.. Share recipes and Ideas same as here except more personal..
Great Idea Farmgirl58

LHolloway1
New Years Resolution
Get Healthy
And Keep My Word

PhoenixGirl69
on 1/19/09 9:59 am - San Angelo, TX
sweet! there's a chat button at the top of the realize band forum page. chat can be so much more productive . . . i'm gonna check it out. thanks for the heads-up!
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Julie_L
on 1/19/09 1:38 pm
I never realized that there was a chat room here.  After reading your post I went there right away and thought it would be great.  What I found was a bunch of off color comments none having to do with weight loss.  Maybe we could try to plan a "get together" time for live chat so that people that are interested in real WLS talk can chat.  (I don't mean to sound like a prude because I'm not, I like to laugh, joke and have a good time too, but it was really bad in there)

What would you attempt,if you knew you could not fail?

NaughtyZute
on 1/21/09 10:19 am - Climax, MI
Hi all. It's 9:15 and I'm going to go sit in the chat room and wait for someone to talk to. 

if you sit there, they will come?

If you don't like your life, change the way you're living

Lilith
on 1/26/09 9:28 am
Did it ever work out??? lol - I would like to chat, maybe a weekly planned time would work?
Most Active