I asked on main forum no one answers me there maybe some one here will Helpppppp!!

LHolloway1
on 1/12/09 7:23 am - Hampton, GA
I havent been able to keep anything of any subtance like scrambles eggs down
after the 3 day weight is this normal I waited all weekend hoping for relief and some food to go down and low and behold ... nothing still  i go in the morning to the drs office to maybe get a little taken out ... It hurts if I drink after to get it to ..come back up or go on down which mostly it wont
even pudding s/f has a  hard time going down
Is it me  or normal?

LHolloway1
New Years Resolution
Get Healthy
And Keep My Word

bornagain3
on 1/12/09 9:30 am - Scottsville, VA
Sounds to me that your band is too tight.  I would call the surgeon's office.
LHolloway1
on 1/13/09 12:55 am - Hampton, GA
Thanks bornagain I did go this AM and they removed a tiny bit ... Feels alot better when I eat even tho Im still on soup  at least it doesnt come right back up ... Was a plus I lost 5 pounds in a week ...... thanks for answering
Thought I was alone on here hehehe!!!

LHolloway1
New Years Resolution
Get Healthy
And Keep My Word

bornagain3
on 1/13/09 10:18 am - Scottsville, VA
Glad you are feeling better!

Jeane
wildheart63
on 1/14/09 12:01 am - IL
here is a trick for you...i drink some hot tea right before i eat so i can prime the band and i seem to be good .i have 7cc in my band and i have good restriction. i;ve been stuck to with eggs and that is so painfull.glad you got it taken care of.
lori

LHolloway1
on 1/16/09 3:24 am - Hampton, GA
Thank Lori I was wondering if I was alone in this  I see I am not well now I have restricton but not so bad i cant eat solid food some it did make a difference having the fill I am glad its working now maybe i can do my part and not eat to much... thanks for answering
Hugs L

LHolloway1
New Years Resolution
Get Healthy
And Keep My Word

wildheart63
on 1/16/09 3:32 am - IL
your welcome

tbines401
on 2/8/09 9:13 pm - Columbia, SC
I am glad you are feeling much better. Can you please tell me how much fill do you have in your band? I have 7cc's and my restriction is still not good. I have a 9cc band I am hoping for good restriction soon. I get a fill on Feb 25 so maybe then I will start to lose weight.
Most Active