im home!

mochasoul
on 1/8/09 12:58 am
Thanks for the prayers ands upport. I came home yesterday. a little swollen and gassy, but this too shall Pass!...
msdietcoke
on 1/8/09 1:55 am - FL
GLAD YOUR HOME. HOPE ALL IS WELL.... MY DATE IS 2-3-09 WHEN I GET HOME ,I PRAY I CAN SAID THE SAME .  GOOD LUCK
Michael S.
on 1/8/09 2:44 am - WI
REALIZE Band on 02/20/09 with
Congradulations!

Could you do a short post and let us know how you are feeling / what you are able to eat?

Thanks!

--Mike

It's not a sign of weakness to seek help when you need it.
The only sign of weakness is NOT to seek the help you need.

530/428.6/363.0/200 (High/Surg/Cur/Goal)
7.0cc in my 9.5cc Band (Sweet Spot)

www.hungry2live.com - Winning my Battle Against Obesity Thanks to Weight Loss Surgery

bornagain3
on 1/8/09 4:33 am - Scottsville, VA
A week from now you will be doing great!  Just be sure to get enough to drink and do some walking if you can.

You'll do fine!

Jeane
mochasoul
on 1/9/09 1:10 am
Hi Mike,

Thanks for the kind words of support.

Im feeling much better today. the 1st 2 days werev ery painful from the gas pressure. No pain from the incision sites.

I'm basically followinng the full liquid diet(same as clear liquid w/some protein shakes added)

I really dont have an appetit, so i dont know what to expect prior to my 1st fill.

I am having some pain in my calves and Im calling my dr today.. will keep you posted. Congrats on your awesome weight loss so far.
tbines401
on 1/9/09 3:45 am - Columbia, SC
I am so happy to hear you are fine. hang in there your gas pains will get better to key is to walk as much as you may hate to hear about walking. Walking was the last thing on my mind with those gas pains. Take care and best wishes.
Most Active