New To The Board

shylynn
on 1/6/09 8:33 am
Tomorrow i go for my ugi endoscopy is kind of scary to me since i have never had one done before. I have done all the other things that BC/BS requires except for the psych eval hopefully that will happen this week.
Can anyone give me that name of a good protein shake.
Crystal_girlost
on 1/6/09 11:26 am - WV
Welcome to the boards. This one does not get a lot of traffic so if you do not get the info you need hop over to the Lap Band board.

I used very little Protein powder since surgery. I drink the SF Carnation Instant Breakfast a lot and add Unjury protein to it. I also like FF hot chocolate with Unjury protein. Just try as many as you can and make sure they are protein Isolate. That is the best protein for us.

Don't sweat the Endo. It will be easy. Crystal

First fill 11/4/08 3cc's  Second fill 12/19/08 2cc's
Third appt 1/27/09 rescheduled
Third fill 3/24/09 1 cc= Total 6cc's

shylynn
on 1/6/09 11:19 pm
thanks for the information about the different protein powders that there are. i am pretty sure that i will breeze through the endo i am hoping it shouldnt be that bad though especially since my daughter is getting hers done today as well.

does everyone that has a endo done have to go to sleep to get that procedure or is a a option.
i am hoping that once me and my daughter finish with the endo and the psych eval we will be approved since that is the only thing that my insuance company seems to be waiting on is the psych eval and nutrition report.

Lynn
Most Active