New to the Boards!

knomel1
on 1/5/09 12:54 am
REALIZE Band on 01/23/09 with
Hi all!  I just wanted to introduce myself.  I am Mel and my surgery date is scheduled for the 22nd of Jan.  I am super excited and way scared!  I hope to be visiting the boards soon with my questions and reports!  I can't tell you how encouraging it is to see all of you reach together and help out fellow banders!  I hope everyone has a great day!
RackeSRN
on 1/5/09 8:07 am - Florence, KY
RackeSRN
on 1/5/09 8:09 am - Florence, KY
Welcome Mel!   We got a spot all ready on the losers bench for ya!  Nice to meet you and looking forward to hearing your experiences.  We are a good bunch of people and we are all here for support, sharing and keeping each other's spirits up when we struggle.  Be talking to you soon!
Sonja
bornagain3
on 1/5/09 9:10 pm - Scottsville, VA
Glad to see your post.  Yes, we all need each other for support and I hope you will post often.

Jeane
Erin78
on 1/6/09 11:21 am
REALIZE Band on 01/05/09 with
Hey, just wanted to wish you good luck. I just had the Reaize band on January 5th!!! Don't worry , I was scared too. Everything worked out fine and I even went home 4 hours after the surgery!! Good luck again!!!
knomel1
on 1/7/09 2:22 am
REALIZE Band on 01/23/09 with
Thanks so much to all of you!  I am so excited about beginning this journey.  I look forward to getting to know each of you!

Mel
10.2cc's in my 11cc band - still looking for my sweet spot!
High/Pre-Op/Goal - 263/242/150   
~Without love in your heart, each breath is wasted~

Most Active