Surgery Support for Debra aka Mochasoul

Faith *
on 1/3/09 3:57 am

Debra aka Mochasoul is about to have her rebirthday on Monday, January 5th.  Let's all show her some love and support by signing her surgery support page http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/status.php? N=l1188102570

while she is anxiously awaiting her upcoming surgery day.  I know your prayers and well wishes will be very much appreciated.  Thank you and I pray that everyone has a prosperous new year.

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown

Hondurian Queen
on 1/3/09 7:48 am - BOSTON, MA
ALL DONE

Faith *
on 1/3/09 9:42 am
Support is so important...Thanks Judy.

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. ~Author Unknown

tbines401
on 1/4/09 4:20 am - Columbia, SC
I too sent her an encouraging word or two. I think this is very nice of you because when I had my surgery I felt alone with the exception of a few that followed me. This can be a very good support system if we had more people like you involved in this site. I thank you.
Faith *
on 1/4/09 8:59 am
Thanks.  I too felt alone as well during my surgery.  It is my goal to pay it forward when I can to make sure that no one has to feel like I did.  Happy New Year to you and may it be a prosperous one.

bornagain3
on 1/4/09 6:26 am - Scottsville, VA
Faith, what a good friend you are!

I have posted on Debra's page and have her in my prayers.

Jeane
Faith *
on 1/4/09 9:01 am
Thank you Jeane.  Happy New Year to you.

Most Active