work out report!

renee K.
on 12/30/08 11:10 am - Augusta, GA
I did 2 hours at the gym tonight, worked out with my son-hes a freakin monster!  he had just finished wrestling practice (hes a High School wrestling coach) and still worked my butt to a sopping wet, jello legged old lady!  Oh to have his energy LOL  (hes 25)  But he did say he was impressed---called me a "beast" on the leg press!  Hes a semi pro rugby player, soldier, College wrestler, personal trainer, nursing student with like 7% body fat-if its that much!  So I really have a feeling of accomplishment as i sit here licking my wounds LOL.

Carol422
on 12/30/08 10:21 pm - Orland Park, IL
Congrats "beast" on a good workout.
I bet it's nice having your son as your personal trainer!
Carol

renee K.
on 12/30/08 10:47 pm - Augusta, GA
It really is!  We have lost so much time together when he went away to college and then 18 months in Iraq, its great getting back together.  When he was living at home we were inseperable.  Hes so busy now-in his last semester of nursing school, working 2 jobs, it was awesome that he had time, and I had a blast!  I got so tickled when he called me "beast" coz i can remember when he was a younger he called me beast when I was being mean (he was getting in trouble) LOL Now its a huge compliment!

Nicole Wilson
on 1/1/09 6:24 am - Indianapolis, IN
congrats to working out...I haven't started yet....
Most Active