Restriction Question

Michael S.
on 12/30/08 1:51 am - WI
REALIZE Band on 02/20/09 with
I will be having surgery within the next 3 months, and I have, possibly and odd question.

After you get your fills I hear a lot of people talking about "feeling" restriction.

What does it feel like?  Is it a feeling of faster fullness?

Thank you for your responses in advance!

It's not a sign of weakness to seek help when you need it.
The only sign of weakness is NOT to seek the help you need.

530/428.6/363.0/200 (High/Surg/Cur/Goal)
7.0cc in my 9.5cc Band (Sweet Spot)

www.hungry2live.com - Winning my Battle Against Obesity Thanks to Weight Loss Surgery

Carol422
on 12/30/08 5:07 am - Orland Park, IL
Restriction is feeling satisfied with eating a small (4 oz) of food.
Carol

Vicky S.
on 1/1/09 10:18 pm - Taunton, MA
For me restriction feels like you are "Thanksgiving day full".  I don't know that I'll ever feel "satisfied" with my new portion sizes, my head hunger is pretty powerful.... but I also know that I don't want to get "stuck" and/or throw up so I stop when my body says I am full and not when my head says I am full.

"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be." ~ David Viscott   

RackeSRN
on 1/2/09 8:55 pm - Florence, KY
For me...it is just a "done" feeling....and if I ignore it then it is a "Why the heck did I eat those last bites (or even "bite") now my chest feels like an elephant is sitting on it?????"  I never fell "full"  I feel done or satisfied...kind of like a belch is stuck in my throat.  Okay I know that was gross, but hey...we are being honest right?  Hiccups or belching are also a few of my clues to STOP.  But in answer to your question....for me it is not "full" feeling it is a sort of " I am content" feeling
Most Active