First fill update!

renee K.
on 12/23/08 8:38 am - Augusta, GA
I cannot beleive it!  It was so easy!!  I felt like such a moron for being freaked out!  Just a tiny stick to numb and within seconds it was over.  I got 4 ccs (I have been waiting forever to say that!) So we will see what happens.  i just had some chicken broth, yummyyyyyy NOT!   BUT i will be good and do exactly what i am supposed to do! I go back february 24.  i hope to be waaaaaaay down by then.

Thanks to everyone who encouraged me!  It sure is great to have such a wonderful support system i know i can count on!

Love ya'll!!!

Monet2009
on 12/23/08 11:05 am - FL
VSG on 04/05/13 with
I understand exactly what you are talking about.  I was so nervous yesterday before my fill, I didn't know what to do. I also got 4cc, and I go back on February 2nd.  I hope to have had a major loss as well, I am on the liquids too.  Good luck!

Monet

(deactivated member)
on 12/23/08 4:26 pm - Landing, NJ
VSG on 02/27/12
Just had my first fill on the 18th...it was pretty cool watching the procedure on the monitor.  I only got 2.5 cc's, and go back to the docs Jan 20th.
wildheart63
on 12/24/08 2:46 am - IL
I HAVE HAD 3 FILLS 7CC TOTAL AND I FINALLY HAVE RESTRICTION!
I DIDN;T FEEL MUCH DIFFERENT UNTIL THIS LAST ONE,WHAT A DIFFERENCE 1CC MAKES.
GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!
LORI

pam6464
on 12/24/08 11:51 pm
Congrats on weight loss.  2 things...What do your typical meals consist of?  I am terrified of eating becasue of not wanting to stretch my band. When I eat, even 20 minutes later, I feel like I can eat something else. I am feeling no restrictions and have not had a fill yet.  I am not sure if I getting the right amount of food proportions in.  Can you give me an example of what your typical meals consist of and how much?  2nd thing.. how can I get my ticker to work when I send a message.  I have one started but when I send my message it doesnt appear.
Most Active