BREAKFAST AT BAYLEY'S SATURDAY....WHO IS COMING FOR MY COOKIES !!!

Vivian Prouty
on 12/15/08 12:36 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Hello Everyone.....who is coming to our Bayley's Breakfast this saturday AM.    We meet at 9 AM and well....it ends when everyone decides to leave.   LOL  Since Christmas is just right around the corner.....I decided to do something really sweet for you all.....I am baking 4 different kinds of cookies for you to try.   I am also bringing the recipes for them to share with you.     These are all very good recipes and cookies if I do say so myself.   So if you plan on coming please RSVP so I will have a idea of how many cookies to bake plus we do have to give Bayley's a head count on saturday AM.   I look forward to seeing everyone and getting to know you better.    Hope you can come.    Everyone is welcome whether pre op.....post o***** op and no matter what surgery you have or have not had.    We ALL need support and that is the name of the game.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

When and where      BAYLEY'S CAFE ( BEHIND 1ST BAPT. CHURCH HURST & CORNER OF HARWOOD AND NORWOOD.)

109 HARWOOD RD.

HURST, TX.76054      9 AM - ?????

HOPE YOU CAN COME....PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO RSVP !!!!!   HAVE A BLESSED WEEK !!!

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active