Home and Realized

renegadebkr
on 12/12/08 11:02 pm, edited 12/13/08 11:21 am - Waldorf, MD
Well it was rough sailing for a little bit but i am finally on the loser's bench. After surgery they literally misplaced me yep lost me  and my wife was scared and didn't have the slightest idea where I was. She sat up on the 6th floor of the hospital for over 4 hours before they finally tracked me down and hospital policy is that all WLS patients go to ICU for the night plus I have undiagnosed sleep apnea so they had to put an alarm on me. Anyway I am a loser.
Dusty Cassidy   " It's not a real adventure unless you come home with a scar "                    
Current weight  219.0 Lbs   My  Ideal weight  188   I love my sleeve 

Carol422
on 12/12/08 11:13 pm - Orland Park, IL
Welcome to the losers bench! You are now in for the ride of your life!
Remember to walk a lot...drink a lot of liquid....and get some rest. You will be up and about in no time. Be sure to follow your doctors orders.
Carol

RackeSRN
on 12/12/08 11:56 pm - Florence, KY
WooHoo! After being lost you are now found! LOL! Welcome to the bench, we'll make room for ya here however soon you won't need much space at all! Walk, drink, sleep....repeat x 450.
Sonja
tbines401
on 12/13/08 8:25 am - Columbia, SC
Congrats I am so happy you are home and everything is going on track.
bornagain3
on 12/13/08 8:41 am - Scottsville, VA
Congratulations!  Sorry you were lost but you will be very very happy you have done this!

Jeane
kellybmomof3
on 12/13/08 11:48 pm
Congrats! 
Kelly B
297/247/165

Summer Slimmers Challenge!

Most barriers to your success are man-made.  And, most often, you're the man who made them.  ~ Frank Tyger
Vicky S.
on 12/14/08 11:19 am - Taunton, MA
Congratulations, Dusty!  Glad to have you join us....

"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be." ~ David Viscott   

renee K.
on 12/14/08 11:45 pm - Augusta, GA
Congrats!  Im glad you are done. 

But just out of curiousity-did you even know you were lost???  LOL  Maybe that is prophetic-- that you will LOOSE so much weight you will be hard to find!!!

new-start
on 12/15/08 2:21 am
Glad you were found:)  Welcome back home and good luck during the remainder of your liquids.  I hung in there with no pain meds and it hurt more than I expected.  Hope all goes well for you!!
Karyn Isom
Webster, KY

Most Active