NSV!! GOTTA SHARE IT!

renee K.
on 12/12/08 3:48 am - Augusta, GA
I went to work out last night and was so redy to hit the treadmill-maybe for 45 minutes instead of 30, BUT ALL OF THE TREADMILLS WERE DOWN!  Some crap about a recall on the Cybex brand.........sooooooooooooo instead of getting frustrated, i decided to ride the recumbant bike-which I hate because my butt gets bumb, my legs are too long and my thighs always rub.........
But i was gonna do it anyway! I hopped on and set my music on my MP3 player, programmed in my circuit and off I went.  And to my amazement, my things did not rub together!!!!!!!!!!  as a matter of fact there was LOTS of room AND my stomach wasnt bouncing up into my boobs!!!!!I went for 30 minutes and ride 5.75 miles.  I thought I was just the queen of the fitness center last night!!  GOOOOOOOOOOO ME!!
Then i did a good arm workout.  I felt really good when I went home!

So theres my NSV to this week!!!

Carol422
on 12/12/08 5:03 am - Orland Park, IL
Way to go Renee! 
I personally like the rower. The first time I used it  10 minutes was all I could do. I usually row for a half hour now. One day I was talking with another woman at the gym and rowed for 45 minutes.
It feels good to be able to do something you know you don't like.
Carol

bornagain3
on 12/13/08 8:46 am - Scottsville, VA
You both are doing great!  I do the 30 minutes of treadmill.  There is a little gym in this town and I am going to join after the 1st of the year.  My daughter will have to teach me how to use the equipment.

Jeane
kellybmomof3
on 12/13/08 11:54 pm

How awesome!  Congrats!

Kelly B
297/247/165

Summer Slimmers Challenge!

Most barriers to your success are man-made.  And, most often, you're the man who made them.  ~ Frank Tyger
Most Active