newbie w/ a question

neeka05
on 12/5/08 1:36 pm
Hello everyone....  with either band can you feel it by rubbing up ur stomach ... im in the pre-stages and was wondering how does it feel when someone else i.e my husband touch me... all responses are greatly appreciated

When life gives you lemons....squirt them in the eyes of who ever caused you problems ~neeka~

kellydv
on 12/5/08 8:23 pm - Watertown, MA
I have the realize band and no, you can't feel it when you touch/rub your stomach area.  The port, however is a different story - you can feel it but you really have to push somewhat hard (unlike a gentle caress!) to actually feel it.   

Hope this helps.

Good luck!

Kelly
phfauche
on 12/6/08 12:00 am - Columbus, OH
Like Kelly said you can't feel the band but you can feel your port.  Whenever I'm at the sink washing dishes or leaning into a cabinet I can feel it.  If I lean too hard it hurts like the dickens.

Hugs,   Peggy 

bornagain3
on 12/6/08 12:53 am - Scottsville, VA
I really can't feel my port but the Dr. always knows where it is when he does the fill.

I have the REalize band.

Jeane
neeka05
on 12/6/08 10:08 am
thanks so much everyone *****plyed ... yeah i meant the port...
Tipsy
on 12/6/08 10:17 pm - Albany, NY

I can't feel mine unless I press firmly on my skin over it.  My friend has the Lap Band and I barely had to press to feel it.  It seemed I could almost make out the dimensions just by looking at it.

But I suppose everybody is different.

T

Most Active