Hello All!

berfy
on 11/30/08 5:11 pm, edited 11/30/08 5:15 pm - West Hollywood, CA
I'm a new member and just wanted to introduce myself. I'm scheduled to get the Realize Band laparascopically on December 22 and am pretty nervous.

This forum is a great resource and I just wanted you all to know that!

Thanks for being here.
alabamakatie
on 11/30/08 8:22 pm
 Hey and Welcome! I am in the process of getting approved and scheduled (hopefully within the month) so I understand where you are coming from. I love this forum and it has been really helpful! Good Luck!
tbines401
on 11/30/08 11:59 pm - Columbia, SC
Congrats! on your surgery date. I am having surgery on DEC 2nd I am excited but have mixed emotions. Best of Luck .
renee K.
on 12/1/08 3:40 am - Augusta, GA
Welcome and Congrats! I had mine November 5 and have NO regrets yet.   I know this is going to work (once I get some restriction) so its a matter of time before im kicked back in the loosers lounge!!!

Stay plugged in, this forum is AWESOME!  so is the lapband forum!  Lots of info to be found there!

Renee

bornagain3
on 12/2/08 6:46 am - Scottsville, VA
I had my surgery on Sept. 29th and am down 23 1/2 pounds.  Going for my 2nd fill on Thursday as I am still not feeling restriction.  But am thankful for what I have already lost plus being off all my diabetes medicine.
Vicky S.
on 12/3/08 2:40 am - Taunton, MA
I'm a little late in responding, but welcome to the board!  I had my REALIZE band placed on 9/15/08.  Received my 2nd fill yesterday.  So far I'm down 42 lbs.  I lost 17 lbs in the month pre-op (my decision to do a pre-op modified liquid diet - not my docs requirement) and have lost 25 lbs since.  Feeling great!

Good luck with your surgery.  Nice Christmas gift to yourself!

"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be." ~ David Viscott   

Linda R.
on 9/14/09 9:51 pm - Smithtown, NY
hi....I had problems with the realize band...have you?
Do you feel full when you eat? Just curious

Linda
Tom C.
on 9/14/09 10:26 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Linda,

I have not had any issues with the Realize band. And I do feel full when I eat as long as I eat the right things
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active