Anyone use Alabama Weightloss Dr. Miles or Schmitt

JGaddy
on 11/13/08 9:28 am
Does anyone use Alabama Weightloss with Dr. Miles or Dr. Schmitt? I haven't spoke to anyone who has used them? I am interested in how everything went...
How quick or slow things went.
Is there a pre op diet..etc......
I have an appointment Nov. 24th.
Looking for any info.

Thanks
Vickie G.
on 11/21/08 8:42 am - AL
I went to Miles Seminar in April had a surgery date in Aug had to cancel due to Thyroid to high . They got my thyroid under control and Tuesday 25Th I am having surgery .4 more Days  I have to do clear liquids the day before. And of course the bowel cleansing . I am having the realized band .

Nothing tastes as good as being thinner feels.

I have to walk early in the morning, before my brain figures out what I'm doing.

"Obstacles are what we see when we take our eyes off the goal." 

JGaddy
on 11/21/08 10:15 pm
I am so excited for you. i can't wait to hear all about it.
Vickie G.
on 11/21/08 10:19 pm - AL
I will keep ya posted as I know how I searched for answers myself

Nothing tastes as good as being thinner feels.

I have to walk early in the morning, before my brain figures out what I'm doing.

"Obstacles are what we see when we take our eyes off the goal." 

pam6464
on 11/28/08 11:06 am
How did your surgery go?  I am having my surgery on the 9th with Dr. Miles.  Please let me know how things went for you!  I know all is Well!
Most Active