Not hungry-should i eat-please help!

renee K.
on 11/11/08 12:58 am - Augusta, GA
OK this is a wild question, but i am not hungry, been sipping my water-but its time for lunch.  Do I eat to keep up my stregnth or just wait til i dont feel so full from the water???
I FINALLY feel human again-and dont want to loose that coz i do feel so much better.
Protein shake maybe?  I am afraid to FILL UP!!  I AM NOT HUNGRY
Please help!

GAPEACHES
on 11/11/08 8:29 am
Hello Renee,

I was banded on 10/29/08 by Dr. Blaney has well.  You definitely need to get your protein in daily.  Besides not feeling hungry is everything else going well.  I am doing great, I just wish I made the decision to have WLS sooner.

God Bless
renee K.
on 11/11/08 9:42 am - Augusta, GA
Isnt Dr. Blaney the best?!  Hes awesome!
I wish i had done WLS years ago too, but then again i may not have been able to get the band.   
What did you find that was good to help get the protein in?  what shakes are you using?

GAPEACHES
on 11/12/08 1:39 am
Dr. Blaney is the best!!!!!!!!!  I use the Muscle Milk Whey protein, with non-fat vanilla soy milk.  I love it. 
cassi75474
on 11/15/08 11:31 pm - West Tawakoni, TX
When I get tired of shakes and want to feel like I am eating, I make Cream of wheat (4 grams of protein) and put my protein powder (chocolate) into it and make Chocolate Cream of Wheat.  It gives me then 30 grams of protein, I feel like I have eaten something instead of just drinking, and have 1/2 my protein down.  Now, it does take me a long time to eat it, though.  Just make sure that you have it thin instead of too thick.

Losing weight and loving it!  Feeling better every day!

Most Active