Help, 2nd fill

Darrin D.
on 11/5/08 11:20 am - GA
Hey all my bandster friends, I need some help.  I posted this on the lap band forum also to get as many opinions as possible.

My first fill I thought I had some restriction happening, but I realize now that it probably wasnt nearly as much as I thought it was.  I go for my next fill on Nov 20, how can I tell if what I am feeling is a good fill or if its just more than it was.  What does it feel like when you have some good restriction? 

This fill is really important, its just before the holidays....all that food, all that temptation.  I am just not that strong and to make matters worse my wife is a really good cook.  I cant even escape the temptation at home. 

Please folks, I need some good guidelines to tell if my restriction is good.

2nd Fill 2.5cc's for a total of 6cc in a 10cc Realize Band
Serenty
on 11/6/08 1:24 am - GA
Buy yourself a small plate ( I have a square one) and take with you to every family function.  Eat only what you can from that plate for 20 minutes and then smile at every one as they gorge themselves knowing that you are full and satisfied and happy . . . oh yes and getting healthy.
Serenty
Darrin D.
on 11/6/08 3:27 am - GA

that is not a bad idea. i might even stay awake for little while after dinner.  usually i have gorged myself to the point of not being able to move, sleep is the only answer

2nd Fill 2.5cc's for a total of 6cc in a 10cc Realize Band
bornagain3
on 11/6/08 4:24 am - Scottsville, VA
I use a salad plate.  I hope to have my first fill on Monday but am really starting to get hungry between meals.

Jeane
Serenty
on 11/11/08 4:40 am - GA
 It really works, it helps to avoid the eyes bigger than the stomach (no pun intended) syndrome.
Happy Thanksgiving
Serenty.
Most Active