Postop Nutrition Resource -- What would benefit *you*? (XP)

Andrea U.
on 10/13/08 11:24 pm - Wilson, NC
Ok.  I think it's safe to say that I have a passion for proper postop supplementation.  I know how my mind works, how I keep my info (you wouldn't believe my binder *or* my desk), etc.

I've been asked by two IRL folks to put my stuff into an electronic book of sorts.  I've decided to do something similar.

I'm going to do a postop nutrition source, with aritcles, including from professional resources (SOARD, ASMBS, ABS, etc), as well as synopses of each for those who aren't well-versed in medical terminology or for those who'd rather have the clear-cut version.  I figure it would be nice if it were categorized by supplement type, etc.  Searchable would be ideal, still working on the specifics.

It will not be sponsored by any particular supplement, organization, or company.  It will be for the people rather than for money.

So what would help *you*?  I'm looking for opinions.  I may not follow them, but I will at least listen to said opinions.  I've already contacted a few people to join me in this quest.. but if anyone else is interested in contributing, lemme know.  I'd be really quite interested to see those from AGB and VSG standpoint contact me.. I've got a DS'er on board (and hope to tap some others), and I'm fairly adept with RNY supplementation (and have another RNY'er on board as well.. 2 if you count Cheri who is itching to do something other than focus on her diagnosis).

So give me ideas, opinions, thoughts.
Most Active