disappointed in support group

brnsugar91
on 10/13/08 2:21 am
Jeane,

When I go out to eat I either share a dish with someone or I eat my servng size and ask for a doggie bag. By now you should be able to recognize what a serving size looks like. I wish you look at your first post-op appointment. Do not forget to let me know how it went and what your weight loss was.

If you want I can give you my cell phone so we can talk in real time. Let me know.

Joann

tananarose
on 10/11/08 5:22 am - North Pole, AK
Hi,  all of the SGM for the band are an 8 hour drive or an hour flight away from me.  I was told that there are meetings here where I live but those aren't by my surgeon.  I just go to his website with any questions, but that moves really slow.  I have a friend thinking about getting banded and have been talking with her.  she already know some of the issues, her dad has RNY, and I have several friends that had RNY done, so if I have questions along the similar lines as RNY I talk with them.  Whenever I get to Anchorage, where my surgeon is located, I try to make a SGM while I am there.   But otherwise, I get my support from OH. 

Have a wonderful day

Johanna
bornagain3
on 10/11/08 5:50 am - Scottsville, VA
OH is such a blessing!  I am so glad that my nutritionist told me about it!

Blessings,

Jeane
sharvey1963
on 10/20/08 9:55 am - Borden, IN
OH is great I have learned a lot just by reading everyone comments and what to do and what not to do. I am also new to OH.

I love it.

Susan
Susan
Realize Band ,1st fill 3cc - Aug 14, 08,2nd fill 1cc  - Oct 2, 08
3rd fill  2cc - Nov 13, 08,4th fill1cc - Jan 8, 09,5th fill 3/4 cc - March 26, 09

bornagain3
on 10/20/08 10:59 am - Scottsville, VA
Susan, when did you have your first fill?

Jeane
Most Active