How many cc did it take you?

reillye
on 9/24/08 11:24 am
I have 7.1cc and have restriction sometimes.  During that time of the month I tend to have more restriction.  So I worry about getting another fill, because I don't want to be too tight once a month.  I have some mild restriction all of the time.  Like the other person said, it's more about how much I eat than what I eat.  I rarely get stuck.
Steph Meat Hag
on 9/24/08 10:59 pm - Dallas , TX
VSG on 03/14/16 with
 Yeah I don't get stuck often at all and I don't really want to start either.  On the other hand I'd like to have that full feeling like I do 1 week a month.  I'll just have to see what can be done.

Age:40|Height: 5'9"|Lap Band 2/11/08 |Revision VSG 3/14/16

The cake is a lie, but Starbucks is not.

https://fivedaymeattest.com

JLC88
on 9/25/08 6:42 am
Hi everyone.  I got the realize band(even though my profile says Lap Band) on July 3rd.  I had my 3rd fill two days ago.  My doctor will not tell me how much I have in my band.   I know I got 3cc on the first fill and the 2 cc on the second.  But she wouldn't tell me what she put in on the third.  She said I should be worried about restriction and how it feels not the numbers.  I get a fill every 4 weeks.  I can say that I started noticing a difference after my second fill.  So I think this 3rd one should really change some things for me.  I lost really slow at first but since fill number two, I lost 8.5 poiunds for a total of 38 since surgery.  I feel like it is starting to do it's thing.  I have only had two bad stuck episodes.  And thats all ot will take for me to really start paying attention and following rules now.   I go back in 4 weeks to make sure I am on a roll, losing 10 a month, and if I am I will start going every 6 weeks.
rivieramaya05
on 9/28/08 2:18 am - TX
VSG on 12/16/13
I've got 7CC's in mine and I'm just now starting to feel something. The fill before this one, I had 6.2CC's and felt nothing! I am scheduled for an adjustment on Thursday and am not sure if I'll be going to get it or not.

bornagain3
on 9/28/08 4:14 am - Scottsville, VA
Do you mean you don't feel any restriction right after surgery.

I go in about 19 hours and thought it would be automatic.

Jeane 
indiadeponce
on 10/6/08 3:28 pm - leominster, MA
Hi!
I have a 10cc Realize band, and I didn't hit my sweet spot until 8.5cc's!!! I know you must be frustrated, but be patient you will get there... I was banded 2/11/08 and have lost 72 lbs.
Most Active