Help

priss0619
on 9/10/08 10:32 pm - NC
I just had my surgery on Tuesday and I am starved. I can only drink broth and clear liquids. I need some help to get through this.
Missy T
tommiejean_27
on 9/10/08 11:44 pm - Sherwood, AR

I can only offer encouragment to continue with what you are doing and take in as much liquids as possible.  I can remember the hunger during that time as well.  Getting through the liquid stages are the hardest.  Try sucking on sugar free popcicles and eating jello (swished around before you swallow).  It gives you the sensation of eating!!!  Take one hour at a time!!  Good luck!

Surgery Date - June 13, 2008

mjst220
on 9/11/08 5:53 am
I just had my first fill yesterday and i am only on liquids too- i feel your pain- but it is SO worth it. Keep up the good work!
Serenty
on 9/11/08 9:56 am - GA
You will be fine, drink as much water as you can it helps. Also, water and crystal light  and sugar free popsicles helped me. Try walking a bit....but what ever you do relax and remember that "this  too shall pass"
Serenty
Betsy1
on 9/21/08 9:37 pm - NY

Hi priss,

all i can say is hang in there.  I thought to myself at first, "what the hell did I do?"  But then after a few days, I was better.  I myself was mad that I couldnt eat.  Of course it was all a head thing.  T

Can you tolerate like cranberry juice or apple juice?  Maybe keeping yourself busy in some way would help.

Blog!....hey blog on here,,,type type type......busy busy busy.............This will pass

hang in there
betsy

Nothing Tastes as good as being thin feels!!
Highest/ Current
335          185

Most Active